Your Emergency Support, Health & Safety solution. Our services are designed so you can focus on your business and leave the need for filling rescue, environmental, health and safety voids to us.
EHS Canada Inc., with or without the efforts of its approved vendors and subcontractors, provides quality, cost effective, reliable, industry leading emergency support, environmental, health and safety services to its clients.
These services include but are not limited to, consulting, rescue and industrial training and confined space or high angle standby rescue services.
We are committed to working closely with our clients in developing training programs and safety and compliance solutions that work best within their organization.
We specialize in:
- Confined Space Standby Rescue Services
- High Angle Standby Rescue Services
- Marine Shoreline Standby Rescue Services
- Confined Space Attendants / Air Monitoring
- Confined Space Ventilation
- Consulting Services – Rescue Programs / Plans
- Rescue Training – Plan Specific
Our current training courses offered include (but are not limited to):
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Rescue
- Technical Rope Rescue
- High Angle Rescue
- Trench Safety Awareness
- Trench Rescue
- Fall Protection / Working from Heights
- SCBA Respirator with Fit Testing
- Standard First Aid / CPR / AED
- JHSC Cert. – Part 1 & 2
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO)
- Indoor Overhead Crane
- Sr. Management (HSL and Due Diligence)
- Hazard Recognition, Assessment and Control
- Accident Investigations
- Workplace Inspections